Welcome Forums Tax Questions Practice problms

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Andreana Siu
    Participant

I have completed the Andrews and Baker problems. Is there a way that I can check my results to make sure that I have done it correctly?

Andreana,

I will send you the answer sheet in a separate email. We can’t put them on a website because some states use them as part of the test process. And we have cut out the answers to the 4 Oregon proficiency problems. Those problems are at https://eugeneta.org/certification-ty-2019/ along with a answer checker.

Craig Lindsay

Andreana Siu
    Participant

May I have the answers to the ACA practice problems (Lamb & Rabbit)? They are not on the answer sheet that you sent me earlier and I would like to make sure that I am doing them correctly. Thanks.

Hi Adreana,
    I don’t have them readily available at the moment, but I will try to find someone who does. Stay tuned.
    Kathy Goeddel

Hi Adreana,
    I will send you the answers to the two returns with an email to you. They will be posted under class materials for Class F, all things medical.

Kathy

Andreana Siu
    Participant

Any possibility of having the answers to Fish (extra credit under ACA), Baily and Harrison (under Education credits) so I can double check my answers? They are not on the answer sheet that was emailed to me earlier. Thanks.

Thanks for the question Andreana. I have not worked these problems myself. I will send the Harrison and Baily answers in a separate email. (I don’t think we are supposed to post them on a web site like this.) I can’t find the Fish answers but I will try to track them down. I’m glad to look at them if you want to talk about them.

Woody

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.