Welcome Forums Tax Questions YEARS OF VOLUNTEERING

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • #777

    I was trying to update my years of volunteering but can’t find where to do this. I’ve not changed it for several years.
    I found it this morning but now can’t seem to find it.
    Can you help?


    Updating your volunteer years is in Link&Learn. Log into your IRS account at https://www.linklearncertification.com/d/

    This takes you to where you take the tests but before that at the top of the page on the left there is a tab that says “My Account”

    Click on that. At the bottom of all the info about you is: * Years You Have Volunteered:.


    I was unable to save my entry. It says a PTIN is required. Can you help?


    Hi Susan,
    I am taking a guess because I can’t replicate the problem on my own account. The PTIN Field is not a required field on the form. Maybe another field was accidently selected that makes the PTIN a required entry? Maybe Professional Status for CE Credit? Can you exit and try again? Let me know if you can figure it out.
    Kathy Goeddel

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.